BTD Associés offers companies customised support that is suited to their needs and financial capacity.
Because the issues faced by companies vary considerably according to their size and sector of activity, with those of an IT start-up being different from those of an industrial company wishing to establish itself abroad, our law firm offers companies, and notably SMEs, services that are suited to their needs and financial capacity.
An offer suited to your daily needs business relations
Providing you with greater legal security and settling your disputes whilst ensuring the preservation of your business relations – this is our challenge
- Negotiation and drafting of your business contracts (distribution, manufacturing, subcontracting, franchise, commercial agent, etc.);
- Relations with your clients, suppliers/providers and competitors (execution or termination of contracts, unfair competition, etc.);
- Operation of the business (direct operation, lease management) and commercial lease (conclusion of the contract, renewal, outstanding debts, etc.);
- Promotional and communications operations.
Assisting you upstream in the management of your labour relations, and downstream in case of difficulties with an employee
- Choice and drafting of employment contracts: fixed-term contract, permanent contract, apprenticeship contract, etc.);
- Employee working conditions: sick leave and workplace accidents, working hours, holidays, remuneration, safety;
- Disciplinary procedures: reminders, warnings, layoffs, etc.;
- Termination of the employment contract: redundancy, contractual termination, management of non-competition clauses, etc.
- Management of crisis situations: harassment, workplace accidents, etc.
Assisting you in your search for funding and in case of cash flow difficulties
- Raising of funds, entry of new investors, capital increases, issuing of bonds, etc.;
- Financing of your working capital requirement and assets: financing of stocks, factoring, leasing, security deposit, guarantees, etc.;
- Out-of-court recovery of your outstanding debts: formal notices, negotiation, out-of-court settlement protocols;
- Forced recovery procedures: notice to pay, emergency interim proceedings, substantive proceedings.
LIFE OF THE COMPANY AND RELATIONS BETWEEN PARTNERS / DIRECTORS
Ensuring the legal management of your company and assisting you in the management of relations between partners and directors
- Legal administrative procedures: ordinary and extraordinary general meetings, meeting of management bodies, legal formalities, etc.;
- Directors: status, remuneration and liability;
- Drafting and amendments of articles of association, shareholder agreements, etc.;
- Departure of a partner, addition of a new partner, transfers of company shares or business assets, etc.
- See all our areas of intervention
AN OFFER SUITED TO YOUR FINANCIAL CAPACITY FOR THE FIRST CASE: FLAT-RATE BILLING
- The first call and first advisory opinion are not billed;
- At the opening of the first case, BTD Associés works in principle on a flat-rate basis determined by mutual agreement. No billing on a time-spent basis – you know exactly where you stand.
OVER THE LONG TERM: TRANSPARENCY AND PREDICTABILITY
- Customised subscription so that we can assist you over the long term: according to your needs, our 12-month subscription with a predetermined number of hours allows you to benefit from a reduction of up to 25% in our hourly rate.