Corporate Law and Mergers & Acquisitions
BTD Associés assists companies throughout their development.
We specialise in corporate law and notably within the context of the following operations:
- creation of companies: choosing of the most suitable corporate form, drafting of articles of association and registration formalities,
- drafting of shareholder agreements,
- monitoring the periodical operations in the company’s life: approval of accounts, meetings of management bodies (board of directors, management board, supervisory board, etc.), general meetings, etc.,
- capital transactions: capital increases and reductions, stop-go programmes, etc.,
- financing transactions: issues of complex bonds and securities,
- setting up of profit-sharing mechanisms for employees and directors,
- transformations and dissolutions.
MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS
The firm also assists companies within the context of their growth operations.
Our role is to advise you in order to find and set up the solutions that are best suited and optimised for tax purposes. We intervene in this capacity throughout the negotiation phase until the finalisation of the operation.
- transfers of business assets (also transfer of customer bases and leasehold rights in isolation),
- transfers of company stocks and shares: legal audit, negotiations, drafting of the letter of intention, exclusivity agreement, transfer contract, etc.,
- partial asset contributions, and
- national and cross-border mergers.
For these operations, we also ensure the management of the issues relating to labour law.
LITIGATION RELATED TO CORPORATE LAW AND MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS
We also assist and represent companies, directors and shareholders within the context of litigation related to corporate law or subsequent to an external growth operation (directors’ liability, litigation between shareholders, litigation following a transfer of securities, implementation of liability guarantee clauses, earn-out clauses, etc.).
See all our areas of intervention